The Masked Shadow’s Adventure/Vacationing Thread

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Taking a backpacking trip to the sierras Sunday to Wednesday. This is a test for a medication for altitude sickness. Ill be at 11,000 feet. I am also fishing in the lakes, so really excited about that.

Reactions: Matth05

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Taking a backpacking trip to the sierras Sunday to Wednesday. This is a test for a medication for altitude sickness. Ill be at 11,000 feet. I am also fishing in the lakes, so really excited about that.
You have that much stuff going on in your life you send me dizzy, lol.

What's with the medication? Are you being the guinea pig for some new drug or something, or is one of your next projects, after finishing your pond of course, to hike up Mount Everest!

"What pond," he says, looking puzzled, lol.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I hiked Piute Pass trail. It takes us from 9,400 feet to 10,700 feet in less than 6 miles. I hiked to a lake called Loch Leven, which was stocked with trout. Unfortunately, the altitude sickness caught up to me, but I can go up past 10,500 feet, which is a good thing. Also caught 20+ trout, and the hike was beautiful. For the first day I fished Bishop Creek, and the last day when I hiked down I fished Lake Sabrina downstream pools, which is where I finished my goal of catching the three main species of trout.

Reactions: esoxlucius
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store