Status
Not open for further replies.

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
guppyluv said:
i mean what kind of contest is this ?? is this a predatory fish forum ?? we should do a meanest fish contest instead of this bull**** . Too much "fun" stuff here. Its ghey.
d*ckhead.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
guppyluv said:
i mean what kind of contest is this ?? is this a predatory fish forum ?? we should do a meanest fish contest instead of this bull**** . Too much "fun" stuff here. Its ghey.
please elaborate? how would you even go about having a "meanest fish" contest?
While you're at it, please define "meanest fish". Enlighten us with your brilliance :thumbsup:

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
rallysman said:
please elaborate? how would you even go about having a "meanest fish" contest?
While you're at it, please define "meanest fish". Enlighten us with your brilliance :thumbsup:
Maybe he wants us to get together and fight our fish together or see who's fish can eat the most dangerious prey. :screwy:
Seriously, I don't get it. And if he does not like the way this site is run he can either 1)Make his own or 2) Join one of the dozens of other monster fish sites that don't give free fish to their members.

I think the contest is cool...sorta, I really don't know what's involved yet but I will probably try to do something.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
sandtiger said:
Maybe he wants us to get together and fight our fish together or see who's fish can eat the most dangerious prey. :screwy:
Seriously, I don't get it. And if he does not like the way this site is run he can either 1)Make his own or 2) Join one of the dozens of other monster fish sites that don't give free fish to their members.

I think the contest is cool...sorta, I really don't know what's involved yet but I will probably try to do something.

Why does this guppyluv guy not understand? The whole idea is f-ing stupid, thats why it FUNNY, thats why we are doing it. Oh, and guppyluv sounds a little *** too.

Gothyc_samurai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Hull, UK
www.myspace.com
sandtiger said:

LMFAO!! POKEMON!!

guppies arent axactly fierce anyways DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim:

wav3form

Feeder Fish
Feb 26, 2006
Virginia
I have a school of hammerhead sharks, 12 of 'em in a 75 gallon. I wouldn't say they're mean but when I caught them by hand in the ocean and after I punched them in the teeth for a while, they got pretty ornery. Do ornery fish count in the meanest fish contest?

jenBLKAROWANA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mine is in!!!

Jen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com