The most beautiful aquarium I have ever seen

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Incredible location! That's some serious plant growth. The little musk turtle is funny, and I can't believe you have the cajones to touch an amphiuma. I've seen them do some serious damage to fingers. I'd love to go snorkeling there.

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
i took a trip to ginnie last year (i got to UF) but didnt have any of my dive gear with me. just waiting for it to warm up so i can go back. one of the most amazing places ive ever been

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
lizardfishman;4783755; said:
i took a trip to ginnie last year (i got to UF) but didnt have any of my dive gear with me. just waiting for it to warm up so i can go back. one of the most amazing places ive ever been
Im telling you man, it's better when it is cold outside because the water will feel nice and warm.

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
snakeguy101;4783889; said:
Im telling you man, it's better when it is cold outside because the water will feel nice and warm.
time to break out the wetsuit and take a little trip then. forgot the water is always 72. I swim for UF so I've been stuck in the outdoor pool many mornings when its been below freezing. Supposed to be pretty nice this weekend though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store