the NEW 2011 RTC growing contest

tommy k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
chicago
so are you getting another RTC and if you do name it jr.bubba
I will be getting another by the end of the month Laurence trust me. Red tails are an addiction lol

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
Na thats not a pic of my tank lol

How did the manage to get Bubba out of his tank. Thats got me worried with an outdoor pond now. We got otters that used to get in our old one. Those thing a 4 foot. How deep was the pond bubba was in?

tommy k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
chicago
Na thats not a pic of my tank lol

How did the manage to get Bubba out of his tank. Thats got me worried with an outdoor pond now. We got otters that used to get in our old one. Those thing a 4 foot. How deep was the pond bubba was in?
I used my rubber fishing cradle that I use for northern pike and muskie fishing and it holds a little water and keeps his slime coat in tact and them I halled ass outside to get him to the pond and he was fine. Oh and Its 2.5 feet deep. And lastly i have opposums and raccoons and of coarse stray cats around my area but I keep the garage closed when im not home or at night otherwise it is open so I dont have to worry about critters getting to my fish. And yeah Id be worried bout otters but the transfer was no problem at all just get a big net or fishing cradle which you can get online

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
seems liek diskboy did his vanishing act again. Prolly killed his new RTC. JK

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store