The new guy...

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Not sure if wc or cb, but my guess is cb, lap is too small to be wc, not sure entirely of endlis history either but my money is on cb

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Not sure if wc or cb, but my guess is cb, lap is too small to be wc, not sure entirely of endlis history either but my money is on cb
They're both cb, nice pick ups, I just picked up an endli myself, I usually don't have trouble telling wc and cb, I think mine is cb but I'm not sure lol I don't really care though I like him, pretty active too. He's pretty big, 16-18".

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
They're both cb, nice pick ups, I just picked up an endli myself, I usually don't have trouble telling wc and cb, I think mine is cb but I'm not sure lol I don't really care though I like him, pretty active too. He's pretty big, 16-18".
Sounds like a beast, have you put up any pics yet?

Im terrible with picking cb from wc endlis... Not bad with other Ljs but endlis for some reason always get me. Probably because even the cbs have pretty flat heads

Reactions: Polyaddict86

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Sounds like a beast, have you put up any pics yet?

Im terrible with picking cb from wc endlis... Not bad with other Ljs but endlis for some reason always get me. Probably because even the cbs have pretty flat heads
No I haven't put any pics up, I don't take good ones lol. And one of my lights went dim gotta get a new light bulb. The odoe is a foot but much closer to the front of the glass than the endli, the endli is much thicker and longer, he's as thick as my curupira actually lol which have a stockier build than other wolves. Curupira is a foot too, you can kind of make him out below. This pic was when he was first in the tank.
image.jpeg

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
No I haven't put any pics up, I don't take good ones lol. And one of my lights went dim gotta get a new light bulb. The odoe is a foot but much closer to the front of the glass than the endli, the endli is much thicker and longer, he's as thick as my curupira actually lol which have a stockier build than other wolves. Curupira is a foot too, you can kind of make him out below. This pic was when he was first in the tank.
View attachment 1192887
Wow yeah kind of blurry but he looks like a beast, I'm sure he's appreciating the dim lights though :)

Reactions: moe214

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
View attachment 1192887
Nice endli bro, i dont care if its cb or wc anslong its an endli, lolz

Reactions: moe214 and Zilch

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Zilch Zilch moe214 moe214 nice pickups

Reactions: moe214 and Zilch
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com