headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
This one's still shy.

In fact, I took this video after it ate it's first meal in front of me .

Has a nice bright yellow belly, how long do you think he might take, before he gets all active.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Nice. I should of got one of these when I had the chance instead of the suvatti. I literally thought it was dead yesterday. I feed it by hanging food items from fishing line into the tank at night.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Fat Homer

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Nice. I should of got one of these when I had the chance instead of the suvatti. I literally thought it was dead yesterday. I feed it by hanging food items from fishing line into the tank at night.

Thanks for sharing
Really, my suvatti is as tame as a pup, always chasing me around, and an aggressive eater.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Really, my suvatti is as tame as a pup, always chasing me around, and an aggressive eater.
Your video of it is awesome. My old one was the same. This one paint an arrow head on a river rock thats what you have. I really thought it was dead the other day and was even about to take it out after I poked it several times without movement.

I'm definitely getting a bailey if they're available next yr. Between you and another member the c temptation is too strong

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
As you know most puffers have their own personality, so realt will depend on the puffer...

My hairy will come out normally early afternoon when he/she is hungry and swim around trying to get my attention...

If he fails, then he tends to retreat to his hole so to speak and will sometimes wait till the next day before venturing out again in hopes for food...

Reactions: Zanzag
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store