Mar 12, 2009
ohio
FML ok im done XD

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
fish related = bulbs dont last for crap either uv or t5 ect, having to buy every thing i want and need on line because were i live sucks, and the local fish stores suck, examples eheim canister mechanical media, fx5 mechanical media, ac110 sponges, prime, stability, uv bulbs, good tubing. and the list goes on and on. And if i can get it there they are so over priced it is rediculous. Was having some one make me a new 65 but they slacked hard so i bought one at my lfs 374 for the tank glass crazy, and 66 for the glass lids nuts. fish over prized example = pair of 8 and 10 inch or so jags 450$ and the male is bent seriously, the smell of prime yuck. #1 of all time " power outages " and they come ofter were i live # 2 = D.O.A fish. which leads me to #3 shipping cost of fish because it's the only way your getting any thing worth any thing in this state of N.H

This site related = every time i make a thread some one feels the need to point out that i cant spell. I'm a chef not a english major, As stated before people flaming if some one ask a quistion and you got nothing worth saying dont bother this isnt high school. last but not least i have bought tons of stuff of people on here and no at single person has ever left me any feed back.

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
Resurrecting this thread. Lately I have sen a lot of people refer to fish as "pieces."

For example: For sale- Clown loach- 17 pieces.

I don't know why but it really irritates me. It's 17 fish! They are not skittles or other inanimate objects. Stop calling them pieces!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store