Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Nice tank your clowns look happy and energetic

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Very nice. I had an Oscar and a 13" dat with my clowns at one point. They never attacked the clowns, but were enough to keep them hidden. After taking them out, the shoal acted completely different after a little time.

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
Nice tank your clowns look happy and energetic
Thanks, they just got back into playing thankfully.
Very nice. I had an Oscar and a 13" dat with my clowns at one point. They never attacked the clowns, but were enough to keep them hidden. After taking them out, the shoal acted completely different after a little time.
Yep, going to be taking back or giving away the O. It's a shame though, was hoping for a better pattern and attitude. Going to try some Jacks next I think.

smjack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2016
Thanks, they just got back into playing thankfully.

Yep, going to be taking back or giving away the O. It's a shame though, was hoping for a better pattern and attitude. Going to try some Jacks next I think.
Chock ask what is the plastic pipe doing in the tank? Is it a feeding tube or what?

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
The one standing up is holding down the driftwood for six? months now. It's taking forever to get completely water logged. It doesn't immediately splash the surface now but it'll still float. There are a couple foot long 1" and a half pipes for the clowns and BGK to hang out in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store