The reckoning

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Luna.jpg

Just a large Dogfish, LOL She is a great dog, we really love her allot, and I do agree for a 45 pound dog min 1K gallons :) Here is another great pic :)

That tank is not nearly big enough for a boxer! Boxers need at least 1000g to have enough room to happily move! That dog looks like he can barely turn around in there! Animal cruelty! Flame!

Heh. Sorry. Kind of more jealous of your dog than the tank. Boxers are the ****!
Luna.jpg

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Ya i know. But can't always have every thing how we might want it. I don't have that much money at all. And I really wanted a 3 foot tall tank the more and more I see them. my bass stay near the top allot. To me would just be better at 30+" front to back, But having one built or building a tank this size would cost me way way more than what I paid. It will work just fine for what I want and need. My largest bass is 11 inches and picky eating so probably won't grow too fast and even at 18-20 inches he will still have allot of room.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Well here is all the other stuff

Looking over the tank more today I used a little of the novus 3 that I got with the tank and decided that I will be getting 8oz bottles of the stuff so I can go over the tank really well, I also plan on getting a buffer because no way am I going to do all that by hand. I can do it all in a day with some power tools :headbang2 Plan is to make the stand as tall to fit as much as possible into it, right now plan to make it out of wood but I could do metal also. Not really sure at this point, I have the skills to do either. Tank over all will end up about 5000 pounds at the most.

I have heard these heater controllers are not the best?? Anyone?? at this point I plan to just use it and try it out but if I know now what to get next is always good.

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Just to test the pump I filled up the sink and turned it on, almost had water all over the floor LOL. thing really pushes around allot of water. Next I am thinking of testing the heater

KLee79

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Ohio
Nice! You rarely see these tanks. Especially that big. I built my own plywood 110g and never set it up. Still sittin in my garage lol. I'll be watching this one. Oh and nice kyoga flameback in your avatar..

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
I seem like all the good stuff is in the west and midwest.

NVHC651

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2010
CA
:drool: You just posted my dream tank, I've always wanted a big L tank. Awesome I can't wait to see it up and running!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store