The Shark Tank :D

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
bicolor foxfish, dragon wrasse, orange-tail filefish, sailfin tang, purple tang, firefish, and orange toadfish?

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
FishingOut;4364667; said:
Im calling :bs: on that Moray bite.

Otherwise your tank is absolutely amazing. Great taste.
Thanks, but that bite is real, and from a green moray that is smaller than mine. It's not me personally, but there is an article on it, and theres videos on youtube...

He's lucky he didn't lose his whole arm, and if you saw when I fed pacus and red devils 12"+ to my green and they get torn in half in one bite, your arm and bone is just a tooth pick...
BigO6687;4364673; said:
bicolor foxfish, dragon wrasse, orange-tail filefish, sailfin tang, purple tang, firefish, and orange toadfish?

as well as a clown tang, and a baby bamboo shark that was pictured with the stingray

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
TheCanuck;4364684; said:
Thanks, but that bite is real, and from a green moray that is smaller than mine. It's not me personally, but there is an article on it, and theres videos on youtube...

He's lucky he didn't lose his whole arm, and if you saw when I fed pacus and red devils 12"+ to my green and they get torn in half in one bite, your arm and bone is just a tooth pick...

as well as a clown tang, and a baby bamboo shark that was pictured with the stingray
Show me show me show me show me

FishingOut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
PA
TheCanuck;4364684; said:

Yeah id love to see video haha.
There are articles and videos on alot of :bs: but that doesnt make it real.
I dont doubt the power of the Moray. Things are BEASTS.
In the pictures there is too much tissue and muscle and lack of ligaments and tendons.
Doesnt fit a Morays mouth, hair pattern/ skin tone is different. Looks like a machete hack to the bicept or leg

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
FishingOut;4364727; said:
Yeah id love to see video haha.
There are articles and videos on alot of :bs: but that doesnt make it real.
I dont doubt the power of the Moray. Things are BEASTS.
In the pictures there is too much tissue and muscle and lack of ligaments and tendons.
Doesnt fit a Morays mouth, hair pattern/ skin tone is different. Looks like a machete hack to the bicept or leg
While i agree, animal planet with documentaries are a given. Trust me if I got bit, i would easily lose my hand, bone and everything. Morays have 3 rows of teeth, and a tongue that is hollow with razor blades inside. The anatomy of a moray is absolutely incredible.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store