is it attached to the back of the tank?

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
yup deff need some details on that overflow box

Exactly! I have seen pictures of this tank before and it's a "coast to coast" overflow. Basically most of the back panel has cut outs like a typical overflow. This overflow spills into a 5”X5” or so tray box that is attached to the back of the aquarium. This design doesn’t use any aquarium real-estate at all and can move large amounts of water.

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
Kind of like those HOB overflow box without the siphon and UPSIZED!!!!

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
damn! unban this guy!! Genuine MFK!!!!

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
yup deff need some details on that overflow box

Yes it is attached to the back of the tank..The top was welded on then the builder went back and routed (Fluted ) the teeth in without damaging the integrity of the glued top pretty trick !!!!

Exactly! I have seen pictures of this tank before and it's a "coast to coast" overflow. Basically most of the back panel has cut outs like a typical overflow. This overflow spills into a 5”X5” or so tray box that is attached to the back of the aquarium. This design doesn’t use any aquarium real-estate at all and can move large amounts of water.
Very large amounts with no problem for sure ....

damn! unban this guy!! Genuine MFK!!!!
;)

Awesome, good to see it up & running...
Very nice but i made some mistakes Brother Missed ya for sure QUOTE=LOPAKA;5273340]WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE];)

Yeah, maybe we should throttle back on the lifetime ban. I've put my foot in my mouth more than once, no one’s perfect.
;)the filtration after the 190 gallon sump there are two Wlim pumps one directly to an Ultima 4000 the other is just max flow yet to be hooked up a dolphin ampmaster so total flow will be at 9000 GPH......

photo[4].JPG

5[1].jpg

photo[2].JPG

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
One more photo side view of overflow maybe will give better idea of how it's workin...By the way tried to rotate the pic but moving it to my computer it just went back so sorry for the crooked necks LOL!!!!

photo[1].JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store