The ultimate score 1 freakin cent....

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
The best deal I got was a 14" red oscar for a buck. tried toeat my first bicher, but spat him out. I was about to get a net and get the oscar, uthanise it, and cut it open to get my bicher out. NOBODY F!@#$ with my fist bicher:swear: . Like I said the oscar spat out the bicher, then I gave it to my science teacher for his 125, and now has a 12" JD and 18.5" spotted gar the techer caught himself out of the plat river(it was 5" when he caught it).
How does a sand filter work?

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Amen to the almighty penny, in my opinion the most annoying coin in the world, whenever you get something and it rings out to 12.01 or whatever, you give them $13 and they have to give you 99c in coins and you walk away with a pocket full of change for the rest of the day. Only to be used at petsmart for the bargain bin.
I have never had that happen, they usually tell me to forget the 1 cent.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
pet marts doesnt have this "bargin bin" here, but Pet Land does and Petco has what I call the fish people are not in - Bargin Bin Fish!. I remeber once I walked out of a petco with 5 Rams for 20 cents I left with 2 Frontosas at another one for $4 and another time I left with 3 2inch mbuna for 5 cents

arlo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2006
Rowland Heights
dam the bargain bin at the petco in rowland heights is full of cat stuff, i usually just walk rite past it. but anything for a penny is GOOD :cheers: congratulations on the steal. show some pics of the sand filter and explain how it works! this is the first time i've heard of one. petco is also good for backgrounds, usually the cashier is dumb and they don't know that they have to charge for background by the foot. last time i got enuff background to cover a whole 60 gallon for 3 bucks. :naughty: :lol2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store