The Ultimate Troll thread...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Any thread about banning or implementing restrictions on species that that individual can't afford or take care of in the long run even though other's have the means and room to do so.
Any thread bashing those with arapaima.
+1

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Any thread about banning or implementing restrictions on species that that individual can't afford or take care of in the long run even though other's have the means and room to do so.
Any thread bashing those with arapaima.
"II think you can have an arapaima in a 55 or 75 as a growout... I seen it done. Seriously once it gets to 2 feet I'll upgrade. My cousin lives near the lakes where you can catch 'em!"

(Troll has long since disappeared. Hopefully now eaten by their 7 foot fish.)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Does me moving the thread “will this tank work” to the lounge count as a good troll move :p

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
This thread just made my day.
Thank you.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Just beautiful. You do see a lot of people seeking validation of their idea for a tank and will shoot down any criticism until someone says Yes! and then all is fine to go ahead in their minds :nilly:

Reactions: Chicxulub

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Just beautiful. You do see a lot of people seeking validation of their idea for a tank and will shoot down any criticism until someone says Yes! and then all is fine to go ahead in their minds :nilly:
That’s like a blind guy asking another blind guy directions then a seeing person warns them they’re about to walk into a volcano but they ignore him.

Reactions: Chicxulub

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Just beautiful. You do see a lot of people seeking validation of their idea for a tank and will shoot down any criticism until someone says Yes! and then all is fine to go ahead in I
I got me a question. My uncle T.C. says you can mix fish if you got a big enough tank with lots of oxygen. He say that plants and airstones make all the difference. So here's what I need to know. I saw some sweet Puffers, Red Devils an' ropefish at my LFs. Think I could get by with a 40 breeder for a few months? I'm saving up for a 300 gallon later and will be addin' some Ranchu and a Stingray. What you think?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I got me a question. My uncle T.C. says you can mix fish if you got a big enough tank with lots of oxygen. He say that plants and airstones make all the difference. So here's what I need to know. I saw some sweet Puffers, Red Devils an' ropefish at my LFs. Think I could get by with a 40 breeder for a few months? I'm saving up for a 300 gallon later and will be addin' some Ranchu and a Stingray. What you think?
Might work if you have some anubias to eat nitrates and change 20% of the water once a week... :nilly:

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Might work if you have some anubias to eat nitrates and change 20% of the water once a week... :nilly:
COOL. I'll get 5 giraffe catfish, 3 redtails, 1 apple snail and a dozen guppies instead! Since they're babies I figure I got some time. :y220d:

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Upgrading tank size further down the line to accommodate your current 2" RTC which is growing out in a little tank (there's a zillion other fish you could put in place of an RTC).

Getting a monster as a juvenile, having the best intentions for it, but xyz happens in life and you realise your upgrade plans have gone south.

And then you're stuck.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store