The Walking Dead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wish it was that small of changes.

1. They let Shane live as long as he did
2. They killed off Sophia (She is still alive in the comics)
3. They killed off Dale WAY too soon. Which is why they changed it to be Herschel that got bit.
4. Michonne doesn't help Andrea out in the comics, she helps when they are clearing out the prison.
5. Shane doesn't kill off Otis, also Otis isn't some fat slob and he is alive while they are at the prison.

There are more, these are just ones that popped into my head. They may sound minor but the characters they killed off play a decent role later in the comics. And yes I understand they want to surprise even the fans that know the story line but I feel there are other areas to do so. They could kill off some of the characters that they introduced in the show, or add scenes that didn't exist before like the gangsters they ran into in season 1.

/rant
I see your points but as someone who has not read the comics I have nothing else to compare the show to so I'm spared any disappointments...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

evilxyardxgnome

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Minneapolis, MN
twitter.com
I see your points but as someone who has not read the comics I have nothing else to compare the show to so I'm spared any disappointments...

I know most people won't read them, which just means you are missing out on so much more detail and story lines that they won't touch in the show.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I wonder what's up with DISH dropping AMC?
That's because AMC knows they hit a gold mine and is demanding a 50% increase in profit/fees from the TV networks.

They did this with my local cable(suddenlink) and they caved due to protests...Dish decided to opt out when it came their turn. I'm sure there are others out there with their contracts about to expire.

Edit: Here a thread I made when I went through it.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?465871-***Walking-Dead-Fans-READ-THIS!!***

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hah!...thanks for the reply and the reminder with that link.I actually posted the first reply on that thread but I apparently forgot all about it....AMC still takes little potshots at DISH during the commercial breaks.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I also think the face skin peeling off with the riot helmet was equally original and grotesque.

+1

Pretty sure I saw Atleast 8-12 heads go flying throughout the whole premiere! I hope the remainder of the season can keep up with that!

*Go S. Vettel #1 rb8--4 MORE RACES LEFT! LET'S MAKE IT 4 BACK TO BACK WINS & 3 WDC!* :beer:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
As much as I love the show I have to point out how none of the survivors seem to be the least bit winded or tired after one of their bouts of killing multiple zombies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store