The Wayward Site Returneth

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
so true

much like food, almost everything that is delicious is bad for you while healthy things are gross

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
FUN. It's how I got a titanium back. Yaaaaaay!!

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
It was, until it wasn't. Once. Everybody has their poison.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
that question about conversation invites is a good one for the mods!
that could be a reel drag if someone did it without agreement. but realistically, someone could forward PMs to anyone they want, afterwards. no such thing as Private anymore.
Yes you could. But then again, you could do that on the old site too; most of you just didn't realize that it was an option. I used multi-convos all the time. Still do. The system works essentially the same, it just feels different.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yes you could. But then again, you could do that on the old site too; most of you just didn't realize that it was an option. I used multi-convos all the time. Still do. The system works essentially the same, it just feels different.
Wasn't it only for your friends on the old site? I'd sent multi messages before but yeah....you're prob right it just feels different. Think it had a limit for 5 people before too

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea see I would've never guessed you can do it before. I hardly ever used pm that much

tbh, I never understood how someone could fill up their inbox so much that they couldn't receive anymore. if I talked to people that much i'd just ask for their number and text with them like real bff's do

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
OFFICIAL QUESTION:
so, I'm surfing the old "Use MS Paint to Draw MFK Members" thread. and can't figure out how to download the pics. HOW can I-- or is it impossible since I don't have the MS Paint program?
EDIT, I found one I can save. because it is jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store