Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Yes from me.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I wanna nominate Viktor to this award just because of all of his tanks and his two large 4500g fiberglasstanks with amazing collection of fish.

Id say he is a candidate for all the awards on the forum with all his postings on both enjoyments of fishkeeping but also his loss of fish.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I wanna nominate Viktor to this award just because of all of his tanks and his two large 4500g fiberglasstanks with amazing collection of fish.

Id say he is a candidate for all the awards on the forum with all his postings on both enjoyments of fishkeeping but also his loss of fish.
I forgot to put in links to support this. But here goes.

Wallagonia in Viktors tanks.

Diffrent cyprinids in Viktors possession.

There is plenty more cyprinidthreads to fetch this is just some i find interesting.

Viktors koi exhibitbuild.

And not to mention his activity in the catfishsection of the forum.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I am in complete agreement as to the worthiness of Viktor for recognition! I really appreciate you having put forth the effort to have nominated him, as this was a very solid, well prepared nomination.

I must note however, that thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter has already been awarded these medals! Once you've had a chance to see this reply, I will merge your thread into one of his award threads. :)

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I am in complete agreement as to the worthiness of Viktor for recognition! I really appreciate you having put forth the effort to have nominated him, as this was a very solid, well prepared nomination.

I must note however, that thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter has already been awarded these medals! Once you've had a chance to see this reply, I will merge your thread into one of his award threads. :)
Ahh of course he has .:mwave:

Thank you anyways Rob.

Reactions: Chicxulub

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Phew! That was a close one.

Thank you guys so very much, especially Tobias Tobiassorensen Tobiassorensen This is heartwarming and sincerely appreciated but I really, really don't want any more medals, in fact 2 or 3 or 4 should be taken away in all fairness :) I already am heavily burdened by my "greatness" :)

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Phew! That was a close one.

Thank you guys so very much, especially Tobias Tobiassorensen Tobiassorensen This is heartwarming and sincerely appreciated but I really, really don't want any more medals, in fact 2 or 3 or 4 should be taken away in all fairness :) I already am heavily burdened by my "greatness" :)
Hah Viktor my friend i wish more hobbyist where as humble as you are. You are a great asset to this forum. I have learn so much from your threads and your posts around the forum.
In fact it was you that got my eyes on catfish species long before i joined the forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store