Thinking of converting my 180g to a FOWLR, please talk me out of it....

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Lol, it must be a seasonal thing with you. I only wish that we lived closer so that I could help take your extras off your hands. Ha

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
Yeah it would be....I most likely not going through with this...I hope. This neurotic phenomenon started happening when I went from multiple tank syndrome down to 1 display tank. When, I had 3 or more tanks life was good and stable. I always had one sw and some cichlid tanks. Now, in this apt. just room for one. I do plan on moving to Florida and geting a house there near my family. Then I will get a pond and be able to pull Amphs out of the ditch in the backyard lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RD.

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
You came here in hopes of being convinced not to try a new tank set-up? :ROFL:

If you decide tomorrow that you want to give up drinking...will you go to an AA meeting...or an Oktoberfest? :)
Well, you see I have over 15 years sober so there's that lol. I am pretty sure I have been to both lol. I am hoping by roasting my neurotic bs impulse/ideas it will work.

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
Yeah it would be....I most likely not going through with this...I hope. This neurotic phenomenon started happening when I went from multiple tank syndrome down to 1 display tank. When, I had 3 or more tanks life was good and stable. I always had one sw and some cichlid tanks. Now, in this apt. just room for one. I do plan on moving to Florida and geting a house there near my family. Then I will get a pond and be able to pull Amphs out of the ditch in the backyard lol.
I get new,and sometimes old, ideas every few days lol. I usually wait until they don’t sound good, but not always
I’ve downsized to two 75s and a 20g QT, but lately I’ve been thinking about converting my 20qt into a nano reef, bad idea I know

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Grow that bad boy out, and then reasses.

Wharf

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2018
Pasadena
I get new,and sometimes old, ideas every few days lol. I usually wait until they don’t sound good, but not always
I’ve downsized to two 75s and a 20g QT, but lately I’ve been thinking about converting my 20qt into a nano reef, bad idea I know
Well not really in comparison, see if you have several tanks you can always have one project tank to scratch the itch.

When I consolidate to one tank it really exacerbated how bonkers I could be surrounding this...cause bottom line I have accepted this is a total 'me thing.' Well, with the self-endorsed cosigning of all my bullshit aside. One valuable and somewhat painful awareness that i have acknowledged...is that instant gratification and responsible fishkeeping are completely antithetical.

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
Well not really in comparison, see if you have several tanks you can always have one project tank to scratch the itch.

When I consolidate to one tank it really exacerbated how bonkers I could be surrounding this...cause bottom line I have accepted this is a total 'me thing.' Well, with the self-endorsed cosigning of all my bullshit aside. One valuable and somewhat painful awareness that i have acknowledged...is that instant gratification and responsible fishkeeping are completely antithetical.
I don’t think I could have just one tank anymore without going batshit and changing things every other month. I think you’re attempting the impossible

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store