this is a monster fishkeeper site. lets see those sw monsters

minizookeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
simi valley calif.
ive been gone for a while and came back to see monsters they are all awsome guys thanks for showing off. i have been bitten by the sw bug and now have 4 sw tanks set-up.no monsters yet but i got some really cool stuff.all begginer stuff but really cool.my fav. is a small sting ray. he eats from my hand i love it.im going to invest in a chiller and good skimmer/filter set-up and make my 55 hex a reef tank. i figure im going to need a 250 watt mh light and blue ant. combo and hopefully i should have all my basses covered.keep those sw monsters coming as i want to set up my 300 gal as sw and love to see the possibilities.

Aquaman_95

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
I plan to set-up a salt water tank,but I probably won't have any Monsters in it.

Roflcopter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
USA
Brenden;1476829; said:
So Craig, how is that 10,000 gallon system coming? Or is it not?
prolly never gonna come.it was probably said just so people would get of his back,but really it just made it worse.no offense craig.

minizookeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
simi valley calif.
my dog is afraid of my mantis shrimp does he qualilfy as a monster? he goes running out of the room when "the bug"(as i call him) pops the side of the tank. hes been doing this alot latley.

Kdcarey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2007
Florida
this site doesnt have as many SW fanatics as FW but i gotta show u my zebra moray he is the most beautiful zebra ive ever seen( and my baby moray eel) my lionfish is cool u wanna c a grouper????/ i got a panther grouper who has grown like 3 in in 6 months ( he is like 7")

Kdcarey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2007
Florida
ill get them up when i figure out how to load ics up to this site

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Ya.... Lets see those monster Salt Pics ;)

16 Pics in 4 pages????!!!!

Lets see how cool the salt side is!!! Post em up...

Oh And Photobucket.com for the above post ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store