This is what happens when you shove an aquarium (in Taco Bell)

Fizzicks

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I got a feeling this is the same guy thats tagging the bathrooms at taco bell.
I watched a gang documentary once, Only the most deadly and highly organized gangs tag in fast food restaurant bathrooms.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LMAO!!!!!! Gross..... LOL:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D
I don't eat much of Taco Bell always something about their food that makes me sick. I've eaten at other Mexican/Spanish restaurants such as Moe's, Chipotle and I am totally fine. Love their quesadillas.
I like Taco Bell's chalupas,don't bother with too much of their other stuff.I observed the employees preparing the food in the back once and they were using a caulking gun to make some of the meals.....that was a turn off.
I have never been to those other places.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LMAO!!!!!! Gross..... LOL:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D
I don't eat much of Taco Bell always something about their food that makes me sick. I've eaten at other Mexican/Spanish restaurants such as Moe's, Chipotle and I am totally fine. Love their quesadillas.
I like Taco Bell's chalupas,don't bother with too much of their other stuff.I observed the employees preparing the food in the back once and they were using a caulking gun to make some of the meals.....that was a turn off.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city

Find a Chipotle and give it a try, trust me. Especially the tacos.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store