this would rock to own

soggydrysuit3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
UK
Fintastic, I want one. Or better yet build something that works in 'ground effect' but under it's own power... :)

Remember those 'Ruskie' float plane jets? - very fast but very low?

My fibre glass hand lay up techniques might be up to an aquarium but sadly not for aerospace applications!

soggydrysuit3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
UK
BTW ~Ocean,

would you feel like pm 'ing me some tips on 'cubes' or yellow boxfish? Or just post... I tried a year ago with a 1/2 inch baby and lost it to whitespot brought on by ammonia in my QT. The QT was not mature, really, in the sense of a fully set up FOLR tank.

It just happens that I have a 3yr old 35g with live rock in that I'm about to move a humbug damsel from to go in with my pinktail trigger in a 70g.

Just that there is an opportunity to try again with a baby. I do know they get to 18 inches or so and need a 300g+

Doing just that with a rescued fw Pacu just now...!

BradT85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2009
Illinois
Yeah, they are banned alot of places and i dont even know if they sell them anymore. That one looked controlable and boring compared to the ones we used to use. They used to be completely flat and broad and would just spin wildly out of control and catapult you off. It quickly became a thing that would only get used when we were drunk and wouldnt touch sober.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store