Thread for Football Fans

What's Your Favorite Football Team

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburg Stealers

• San Francisco 49ers

• Washington Football Team (I feel like I need to add that this is a terrible name for a team)

• New York Giants

• Chicago Bears

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Denver Broncos

• Cincinnati Bengals

• Buffalo Bills

• New Orleans Saints

• Arizona Cardinals

• Minnesota Vikings

• Los Angeles Rams

• Atlanta Falcons

• Los Angeles Chargers

• Carolina Panthers

• Detroit Lions

• Indianapolis Colts

• Houston Texans

• Tennessee Titans

• Jacksonville Jaguars

• Total voters

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Yeah Johnson is part of an investment group who purchased the league.I haven't heard anything of their plans yet.
Hello; Makes sense they plan to do something. I sort of have college football now but it is uneven so far. Had to stop watching Clemson the other day as it was a blow out.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Me, being from San Diego, is a Chargers, but my main team is the Chiefs. The chargers, as most of you know, moved from San Diego to LA. When they played the Chiefs this week I was kinda rooting for them since they were the underdogs. But I was completely fine when KC kicked the last second field goal. Do we got any other fans?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Longtime Eagles fan but I have only caught highlights of any of the games so far.I've always been a Raiders fan too but them being in Las Vegas will take some getting used to.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Eagles fan here, got a solid fantasy team got 200 points this week in a 8 man league. Still lost? I traded Michael Thomas before the season for Chubb and golladay. So other than golladay I’m looking good.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
I can't believe Michael Thomas got injured! Did you see how many points Aaron Jones got! In any league, that's at least 40 points! I have Clyde Edwards-Helaire on my team, and he didn't do very well last game. He was my number 1 pick! I also have Tyreek Hill, who had the freaking longest touchdown pass of all the games in week 2!! Got a solid 150 points. My competitor got 148!! I am in 2 leagues, and am 2-0 in both leagues! Next year, we should all start a fantasy league! Of course, everybody would be averaging like 100 points a game, but still.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
I can't believe Michael Thomas got injured! Did you see how many points Aaron Jones got! In any league, that's at least 40 points! I have Clyde Edwards-Helaire on my team, and he didn't do very well last game. He was my number 1 pick! I also have Tyreek Hill, who had the freaking longest touchdown pass of all the games in week 2!! Got a solid 150 points. My competitor got 148!! I am in 2 leagues, and am 2-0 in both leagues! Next year, we should all start a fantasy league! Of course, everybody would be averaging like 100 points a game, but still.
Yeah I went against Aaron Jones and only lost by 9

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Oof. I won by 2.59 points. He had Darren Waller, and needed to get something like 34 points. He got something close to that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store