tired of lifting bucket..

cichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2008
michigan
if your already picking the bucket up..... just pour the water in the tank... thats what i do on all my tanks, works well lol.

and my salt tank though i have a trashcan on wheels that has water premixed and heated, and i use a powerhead with rigged up tubeing and use that to get it to the tank, that works well also

Ullopincrate

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2008
South Eastern US
The Python No Spill Clean and Fill. Try Drsfostersmith.com

always dechlorinate though.

With 10 gallon tanks, I'd just match the faucet temp with the tank temp, fill the tank then dump in the appropriate amount of water treatment for chlorine/chloramine. Unless you have super delicate species this is the best means. I have 7 tanks and use it on 5 of them.
The other two are delicate so I fill a brute brand 32 gallon trash can on wheels, heat it, mix in chemicals and salt mix is needed then put it in tank via a powerhead and a tube.

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
python and/or pump. Someone was selling some quiet one pumps in the market place for $55, they'll do it quick ;). may have been house_64

blkg35

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
homeless.......
I was doing water changes with 5gal buckets for awhile but finally got tired of it. I purchased the Python No spill and Fill and it works like a charm. I got them at www.marinedepot.com its on sale right now.

EmilyMarie85

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2008
Boise, ID
Python all the way... one of the best things you can buy for your setup. Quick, easy, no more buckets, no more water in the carpet... I got mine at marinedepot.com as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store