MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
yup gill curl lol. had him since starting keeping asian aros 8 years ago. stuck him in a small tank and didnt have the means to upgrade for some time.

did an operation on him and the curl grew back in a 2 foot wide tank. regardless, i still like him! hes healthy as can be and a big bully!

cant wait to see this tank setup! the guys at titan are awesome. easy transaction.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
yup gill curl lol. had him since starting keeping asian aros 8 years ago. stuck him in a small tank and didnt have the means to upgrade for some time.

did an operation on him and the curl grew back in a 2 foot wide tank. regardless, i still like him! hes healthy as can be and a big bully!

cant wait to see this tank setup! the guys at titan are awesome. easy transaction.
I wish I could keep Asian arrows down here!

It was super easy to deal with them!

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Nice, I look forward to the build.

Only FX5's for filtration?

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
3 fx5's with only bio and there stock sponges, aqua medic 36w uv, air stones and power heads...that's it. Might have to add another canister to run some inline heaters, haven't decided yet. I had a home made wet dry on the 240 I'm replacing but it was a pain and a mess. Partly do to my design but still. On a tank this size with sa/ca I think the fx5s will be just fine. I have an array of smaller tanks 20 from 125's on down with just aqua clears and they are all fine. Salt tank....def wet dry...huge fresh...def wet dry...this size I think canisters can still work it. Besides my stand was built wrong and I can't fit anything decent for a wet dry in it.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Some new pics...The body is made just needs top and bottom. They could be finished with it but since I told them to take there time they are. My cabinet people will "hopefuly" pick up my stand and canopy tomorrow and get it fixed up.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Thanks :D I have thought about tossing in some of the kids from them into this tank but i think they might get a little too agressive.

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Cabinet people are pissing me off...still waiting on them...I hope after the parade of homes they will have the time to get my stand and canopy fixed up. Tank is pretty much ready...they were water testing it yesterday. But they are going to hold it for me untill my stuff is ready.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store