TITAN is in the house.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Very large is subjective haha- to most people that usually means too 100+; however to us on here very large is in the 300+ gallons range.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
LOL, I see.. well to me very large is min 300, but it will prob be closer to 500.. Depends on whether i get the house i want.. but worst case.. it'll be 300 Gal.. I have a few years before he gets close to his max size so his first upgrade will most likely be a 180.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Titan had his first meal tonight, Some yummy snails, and a Piece of shrimp, he looks like a floating stomach with fins LOL...

I was to take a pic.. I have a really crappy cam.. I will try to get some better one's soon.. Promise.. Here's the only decent one i took.. this was before Din Din.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
So.. Just some observations from titans first week.. The first few days, he hid under his root, and surfed the back wall.. around the 3th day he ate his first meal, started to come out more. it's been 7 days.. and i see more activity from this puffer, then i ever did from the 2 fahaka's i have own!.. amazing how MBUs and Fahaka's are so diff.. he even greets me when i come close to his tank already.. just a sweet fish.. so glad i finally have him. I will try and keep a log here, so future MBU owners, can have a reference :)

suckerfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2005
LAGASH
truly a wet pet. mine used to swim into my hand so I could hold him, and I could pet him as well. I cant stress enough about getting the widest tank possible

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store