Bronze Tier Tlindsey - Notable contributer

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I think it's about time that someone commends tlindsey tlindsey for his contribution to /\/\ Fish. Whenever anyone posts in the newcomers forum he's there to welcome them into the network, I've not seen anyone else doing the same.

Thomas is active on the forum and always contributes to something be it cycling tanks, keeping cichlids or polypterus and even saltwater tanks aren't shyed away from his experience.

I don't have much to say because not much has to be said, I hope you guys can agree with me here I think the man deserves it! :D

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
You beat me to it Hendre Hendre !! As far as an example just see recent activity. tlindsey tlindsey is active on almost every new thread posted offering sound advice and just generally showing enthusiasm and support. If there was a first responder award, he would get the gold for sure!! I support this 100%!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I think it's about time that someone commends tlindsey tlindsey for his contribution to /\/\ Fish. Whenever anyone posts in the newcomers forum he's there to welcome them into the network, I've not seen anyone else doing the same.

Thomas is active on the forum and always contributes to something be it cycling tanks, keeping cichlids or polypterus and even saltwater tanks aren't shyed away from his experience.

I don't have much to say because not much has to be said, I hope you guys can agree with me here I think the man deserves it! :D

Hendre Hendre I am very great full and humbled by this!!!

Thanks to all the members on the forum who have helped me to get better I am lost for words.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store