to kill or not to kill

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
what are the chances of recovering from hith w/o vitamins or anything but water changes???

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
i cant get vitimans for my fish and im trying to determin weather i should let him suffer or put him out

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Could you please provide us more details? What fish is suffering from HITH? Any pictures?

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
it is still new and it is on a jewel and my camra is missing

convict94

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2007
detroit, Mi
no need to killl him unle it look like he/she is suffering at all. it is probably treatable but atleast give us more information

green_fox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2006
canada
well i dont know what else you want to know /what i can tell you

tunerX

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Heat, salt, bubble wand, melafix, and pimafix. I would only recommend this because you are considering killing it. It must be really bad to consider this option. The pima and mela is just to help stave off any secondary infections that can happen. If the fish already has secondary infections like fin rot or fungus then you will need to switch to an antibiotic.

HITH isn't too bad and can be stopped quite easily by changing the diet and providing plenty of air.

If you really need to, go to any pharmacy and get some baby vitamins. They have all of the essential vitamins that you will find in every good fish food.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store