tong training pacman frog

davemal

Piranha
MFK Member
May 15, 2007
Neath
only time I seen mine had moved was when it turned upside down and died, they seem a bit lazy

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Do they ever walk or hop around? I don't think I've ever seen one actually move.
They'll move around at night some then go back to their hole. Caatinga is a type of horned frog that's fairly active. I have a male cranwelli that I found in my driveway like 5 yrs ago. He stays buried half the yr though. I thought he died this past winter. Dung him up and he started moving his legs last weekend

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
So far no interest in night crawlers. Does starving them work to get them to eat?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
So far no interest in night crawlers. Does starving them work to get them to eat?
That sucks. Cornuta in the wild are mainly frog eaters if I'm not mistaken. I would just keep after it. That red wiggler could of put her off with the bad taste. I would supplement with dusted crickets, but keep pushing the worms if it was me.

This is what can bite you in the butt with hybrids like these. They look great with the horns but they can be really picky. Even captive bred Cornuta can be a royal pia to get to eat.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store