Trade Hardwood Flooring for a Big Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
Anyone interested in trading a nice tank for hardwood flooring. I work for the flooring manufacter and have all kinds handscraped (oak and maple), bamboo,oak. This is high end flooring. Let me know. I live in Texas but I will be in Oklahoma next week and end of the month I am going to New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah so if anyone lives in or near those states, I can deliver the flooring and pick up the tank. I am willing to trade for live rock, a good skimmer, lighting, refugium or pumps also. Thanks.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Wish you were closer or actually in CA...... I'd pay you cash for it! Australian Cypress Hardwood floors.............. I want it!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
I have solid Oak, engineered 5/8 oak with a 3mm top. Handscraped 5/8 oak and maple engineered with a 3mm top and a full ten ply. Bamboo floating, bamboo solid and woven bamboo natural and carbonized also bamboo tiger woven that is 5 times harder than red oak. These are top of the line hardwood floors. One of our main accounts is Lowe's. I also have brazilian cherry and walnut also.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
ewurm;643320; said:
http://www.hardwoodinstaller.com/hardwoodinstaller/wfi-australian-cypress-exotic-collection.htm

You can get it here cheap, and WFI has good product. Just remember that if you buy online, and have a problem, there is no one to help you. You will save a lot of money though.
Thanks for the info., believe it or not there's a couple of places in Los Angeles, CA that have this for less! I found a place for $4.99 psf. and another place for even less that that, just not as thick. It'll be an expensive lesson if I screw up the install!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
House_64;644694; said:
Thanks for the info., believe it or not there's a couple of places in Los Angeles, CA that have this for less! I found a place for $4.99 psf. and another place for even less that that, just not as thick. It'll be an expensive lesson if I screw up the install!
Take a look at the sample, and make sure the pieces fit together properly. Also, keep your household humidity between 35-55%. Remember, all hardwood floors will dent, and scratch. It doesn't matter how hard you are, I mean it is.

drgnfly829

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
maryland
:irked: :irked: Dammit
i'm dying to get hardwood floors my carpets have been destroyed by well, the pets lol
i've got a 125 long barely ever used with metal stand and a 150 tall with oak stand i could live without
I'm out of my pleco phase and i never see em in there so i'm going to spread out species groups in other tanks
Sad thing is.. i'm in Maryland

rob408

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2006
USA
If you ever set up shop in So Cal, let me know, I've got a 180 set up with your name on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store