travel with fish

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
hi,
does anyone know if it is easy to travel by plane with fish? i mean instead of importing, bringing them yourself? has anyone had that experience? what to do? and if you are wondering, no i'm not talking about phorbithen fish, just plane normal fish...

thanx.

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
if i go on vacations i'd love to bring back some fish... and wen i import i use a friends license, if i am travelling, i won't have it... so i should forget it?

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
this is portugal, it's pretty easy to come in with any fish, my problem should be boarding else where... i think :confused:

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
has anyone had this experience? i mean travel by plane taking your fish with you?:confused:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
ive seen a couple board a plain with a little plastic carrier with a few small fish.

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
i travel a lot and often see fish i want that are hard to find here, if i'm driving i'll bring them, but wen your fying... i always remember all those posters on the walls in airports saying how you can't carry food or live animals.. but there must be a simple way for shure i just don't know what that is...

do you guys know?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store