Trimac or...???

kpicht

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
Somewhere
Hi :) , Today I buy this guy in the LFS, they didn't know what it is and they labeled it as "Tilapia" :screwy:...is 3".....I know that it's a trimac or a super-low-low-low quality FH ....I only pay $3 for it, and it doesn't matter if it's the lowest quality FH, I just wanted a big guy for a 90gal tank.....but I want to know what it is, single curiosity ;) ....thanks a lot :)

fishluvr12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
TN
I would say low grade flowerhorn but still a nice fish!Where ya at in Germany?

kpicht

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
Somewhere
Hi :). Thanks a lot for the answers....it' doesn't matter too much to me what this guy is, the only thing is that I hope he'll grow with a body similar to a trimac even if he doesn't have bright colors like a FH... I will take that it's a very rare Super low quality FH :ROFL: ...just for give him a name :p...right now he's bulky, with green-yellowish body color and with no other color except the three dots and with a reddish caudal fin...red eyes and with big theets..........
Here where I live (Bonn) is really hard to find SA/CA American cichlids :irked: ...oscars, severums, convicts, and sometimes GT, JD or a pike, everything else is a raritie here :screwy:......but if somebody want a Discuss fish, here we have every Discuss flavor you can imagine...I don't like them, because everybody have Discuss here....
Thanks a lot for everything :) .

fishluvr12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
TN
Not sure exactly where Bonn is but I spent 3 yrs in Bad Hersfeld!Love the beer!

cookiemonster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2007
Washington
That doesn't look like a trimac or an FH to me. I remember I used to have a low grade FH and even at 3" it had more color than than.

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
First generation hybrid perhaps? It took on a lot of the Trimacs physical traits but could change as it matures.

It's personality will probably be pretty cool.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store