True Red T or not still not convinced after four expercts said yes

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
is this a true red terror i know the lines cross and there are the right about and im pretty sure its a female very highly aggressive i put her in a tank with monsters at half an inch and she floated around without a care eye spot is off and her growth rate kinda just stopped at 5 inches I know little about these fish shes stressed out in these pictures her colors are usually more vibrant

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
thats what ive been thinking but theres two many bars for a myan there faded cause its stressed and the crossing of the black lines and the one side the eye spot goes up half way the other doesnt maybe something different i dunno usually much more coloration shes in solitude in cold water small tank

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Mayan

axs377

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA
Definitely not a festae, or at least a pure festae. I agree looks 100% mayan. Slight variance in y bar and eye spot on the tail.

Reactions: Frank Castle

newworldcichness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2016
what ever it is its the most aggressive new world fish i ever owned and ive owned all the notorious ones this is one ass backwards myan extra bars y on one side eye spot on one side great coloration and wants to kill everything got all her gold and red and blue back when i threw her back in temperament is too much and its with a couple green terrors jacks jags might have to get rid of it
IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store