Trying to find a trustworthy fish supplier

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Which country are you located in??? Coz maybe others will have recommendations for you???

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I'm in California.
In that case, i'm pretty sure you are stuck with only being able to get a common Silver arowana, since all Asian Arowana are banned in the US...

But im sure someone will be able to help you iut with where to get a silver since quite a few people from Cali on these boards...

Reactions: Yuki Rihwa

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Asian arowana are illegal in the United states. The reputation of that shop shouldn't be of worry to you

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
guess he wasnt looking silver arowanas lol hahaha

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
guess he wasnt looking silver arowanas lol hahaha
That's mean Fish and Game department very bad in term of communication with public about banned species. How many threads about folks asking to buy an illegal species to keep in their State in this forum? I think I lost count :)
TBH, When US banned snakehead I don't even know about that until months later once snakehead disappeared in all market and LFS.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
That's mean Fish and Game department very bad in term of communication with public about banned species. How many threads about folks asking to buy an illegal species to keep in their State in this forum? I think I lost count :)
TBH, When US banned snakehead I don't even know about that until months later once snakehead disappeared in all market and LFS.
i only keep gold fish i dont know anything. souzie souzie and P predatorkeeper87
can vouch for me, 100% fancy goldfish keeper and under cover ninja :cool:

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
i only keep gold fish i dont know anything. souzie souzie and P predatorkeeper87
can vouch for me, 100% fancy goldfish keeper and under cover ninja :cool:
Yeah, Right!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store