Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thug eats surprisingly much even for him.

~50 TSNxRTC hybrids rescued in ~15 years.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Always love watching along and hearing your experiences Viktor, especially enjoyed rereading this thread since I just got a RTC/TSN hybrid again myself. I only had my original RTC/TSN for 3 years before I rehomed him. I never experienced the food aggression you have, probably because of my individuals age and size. You also informed me of the aggression of Achara/TSN hybrids. Another thing I hadn't experienced until now with my most recent individuals. I myself was surprised because my previous Achara/TSN's didn't show any aggression and never saw aggression mentioned in a write up I had read in either of the individual species that make up the Achara/TSN. I had figured they would be predatory but not aggressive. So, it was nice to know that it's something others have seen with their own Achara/TSN hybrids.

Going through your threads are always a great learning experience. I mentioned my hesitance to respond to your threads and why in a response to you in my own RTC/TSN thread. Not knowing if you'd ever see it, I quoted it here. Amazing thread just like your others, looking forward to your future updates.

Thanks Viktor, I've been enjoying reading and watching your posts as well. I haven't commented as I'm not sure what you want of the threads. I mean I know you're educating us with your experiences and amazing us with the beauty of your collection but I'm unsure of responding. The threads feel like a documentation of your journey, and I worry about interrupting your flow, your story. For instance, your Planiceps are gorgeous and it's nice to see that impressive growth rate and even more awesome is seeing them grow bolder as they put on that size. Congrats by the way on getting the little guys beyond the fragile stage. With that said I'm ot sure if I should reply to your threads or just go ham and spam them with likes.

• Love
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
It's a free forum and everyone can post a comment. Of all the candidates, you'd be in the top 5 of desirable commenters as the forum currently stands :) My threads may seem like a journal because rarely anyone offers a meaningful input (yes I've always disliked meaningless, filler posts), and all of the meaningful commentary or questions are and would be appreciated and valued. I know you are probably thinking back to when I was unsuccessfully proposing journal threads.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store