Two Headed Pike, not a fake

ksiaquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
mnruxpin said:
You can blow this pic up and tell its the real thing, crazy
Let's look at this in a bit of detail.

The partial head of pike on the left would be attached to its body upside down if this were a real pic. The way the bodies are attached, the pigmentation should be different on the one to the left as well.

Chip in SC

SteveO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2005
PGH
fishnutham said:
strange one bodys bigger then the other i wonder if theyre the same sex or not ..
THINK ABOUT IT.... if it is a real picture, and it is a conjoined twin.... THEN IT WOULD BE THE SAME SEX!!!!! :swear:

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
I’ve caught a fish on a lure before and as I’m reeling it in had a bigger fish take it but if that’s real that’s amassing. Imagine the look on the anglers face when that popped its heads up out of the water.If you caught that on rod and line the fight would be mental .good fined. :thumbsup:

lancerlot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sudbury ont.
SteveO said:
THINK ABOUT IT.... if it is a real picture, and it is a conjoined twin.... THEN IT WOULD BE THE SAME SEX!!!!! :swear:
Think a little more, how can 2 bodys survive on 1 head, expecialy when the head is attatched to a gill.....

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami

please, let the dead rest

fshfanatic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2006
Arizona
predatorpassion;212433; said:
I've seen this one before... the guy caught 2 pikes and stuck the smaller one in the larger ones' gill plate... you can tell also by how wide the head is...
Your kidding right?

toxicfish;212512; said:
:iagree: I can see that... it is as clear as crystal
You need glasses

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store