U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service News Release 8/14/07

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
I don't appreciate the way the letter groups different types of crime into a single category. Pet owners who abandon their animals are horrible and should be shot. I don't understand how they can seemingly aspire to penalize otherwise legitimate breeders for the actions of the pet owners.

How many dog & cat owners are as bad probably 10 times as many? How many states ban the sale of dogs and cats?

I do also hate the peddelling of products made from endangered animals, how sick are people.

I guess it is a good article but in there they paint with such a broad brush it seems like a waste and a shame to put someone who sells a retic in florida in the same category as someone who kills and sells rhino and elephant parts ya know.

Scary article non the less. I feel like I break laws all the time only because there are so many I can't keep track, like how I didn't mow my lawn for to long last summer.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Boy this thread has been brought back from the dead a few times..lol DMack made this almost 5 years ago..lol

smmgoal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
It's amazing what people can make doing this kind of work. But still the money is nothing compared to the impact on the enviorment and the species. BUST THOSE PEOPLE NEWCOMER!

Meckles

Feeder Fish
Feb 8, 2024
Yeah, it's crazy how some people try to take advantage. Those rules are there for a reason, to keep things fair and safe for everyone involved. Always gotta watch out!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store