UFC 75 Champion vs. Champion

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Honestly between watching and surfing mfk I probably missed a decent amount of the bisping/hamill action. But it was a great fight. Hamill had some great moves.

Chad55

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
Wow can you say screwed up. First off its the biggest load of crap that hamill didn't win! I can't believe they gave it to bisping. Apparently hometown has something to do with it. And second...though I was rooting for rampage I am pretty sure he lost the fight. I am happy they gave it to him but still...He had a good run at the end but I don't think that it could make up for losing 4 rounds. Cro cop.... :(

Chad

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
^ YEah!!! HAmill should have had that one. But nevertheless he gave respect to bisping eventhough he would have won the fight. The event was a great success though!!! 10 for 10 in my opinion!!!

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Chad55;1116952; said:
Wow can you say screwed up. First off its the biggest load of crap that hamill didn't win! I can't believe they gave it to bisping. Apparently hometown has something to do with it. And second...though I was rooting for rampage I am pretty sure he lost the fight. I am happy they gave it to him but still...He had a good run at the end but I don't think that it could make up for losing 4 rounds. Cro cop.... :(

Chad

There was no doubt in the rampage fight, he won 100%! The bisbing fight:shakehead Cro cop was to short for Kongo's long ass. Houston was fun to watch. The fight of the night was those smaller dudes, the fight were the guy got hit with a head kick, pummeled, and then shook it off and won the fight! that fight was the best.....

OmahaFishmanion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
Omaha
Real solid event. Houston did his thing. Rampage controlled the fight. Irish Hand Grenade looked pretty good. Bisping is an ass. Looking at a lot of MMA sites people are saying Cro Cop is finished, come on. He's got some work to do, but to say he's done is ridiculous.

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
Cro Cop wasn't too short, Cro Cop was too shot. He really didn't want to be there, he has no fire left, he looked like he didn't even want to fight.

I was rooting for bisping but Hammil was robbed. Hammil won the first 2, Bisping won the 3rd, there's no other way you could score that fight. **** decision.

The rampage Henderson fight was VERY close.

I thought Hendo won rounds 1 and 2, jackson rounds 3 and 4, and Henderson won a very close 5th.

Too close to be a robbery though, Jackson could have won the 5th too.

Jackson kind of had the illusion of winning whilst watching the 5th round, because he had won the last 2, but round by round I thought hendo won.

deangelo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2006
Pilipinas/ Los Angeles
rumblesushi;1120292; said:
Cro Cop wasn't too short, Cro Cop was too shot. He really didn't want to be there, he has no fire left, he looked like he didn't even want to fight.

I was rooting for bisping but Hammil was robbed. Hammil won the first 2, Bisping won the 3rd, there's no other way you could score that fight. **** decision.

The rampage Henderson fight was VERY close.

I thought Hendo won rounds 1 and 2, jackson rounds 3 and 4, and Henderson won a very close 5th.

Too close to be a robbery though, Jackson could have won the 5th too.

Jackson kind of had the illusion of winning whilst watching the 5th round, because he had won the last 2, but round by round I thought hendo won.

i thought that there was too much respect bet. hendo and Q and that prevented them from mixing it up and taking chances..and i agree crocop looked spooked he must still be remebering that shot from gonzaga...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store