UK Joint AC/MFK/APF Meet

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
Posting this on behalf of Faun, on Aquaria Central. She is going to be organising this meet up..I thought it would be good to extend this idea out to all sites on M.A.N...

Hello, thought it was time we had a UK meet so am organising one for 30-31st august.The meet will be in Norwich ,Norfolk. I thought we could go look at some lfs's and go to the sealife centre's and have a bbq.I f you want to attend both days you will need to bring tents or book a b&b in the area can give you names and numbers of 2 local b&b's. Would be really good if your interested if you could post on this thread. Will post more details in a couple of days.Any questions pm me and will get back to you.
Tricia
Thread found here (on Aquaria Central )

http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158575

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Excellent, no need for you to post my BD present then Niko, just bring it to the party! No strippers though please :grinno:

Which day are you thinking about sea world?

Reefscape

MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
davo;1968257; said:
Excellent, no need for you to post my BD present then Niko, just bring it to the party! No strippers though please :grinno:

You deffo gonna be there bruv???

I think it will prob be sat...Have asked Faun which day she has planned..She has got us in there at a discount price aswell...

Reefscape

MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
davo;1968257; said:

Originally Posted by krytan
I was planning on going to the Sea Life centre on the saturday so that we can look at some lfs' on the sunday that way if anyone chose to buy anything it would be less time before you got it home.I was planning on leaving for the sealife centre about 12ish if anyone thinks this will be a problem let me know. The sealife centre is at the beach so thought if we left at lunch time we would have the whole afternoon.
Answer to your Sealife question Davo :)

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
okey dokey... not sure if I'll make it on saturday, but I'll see about the sunday. I'll have to log into AC to keep updated with it.

Reefscape

MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
davo;1978493; said:
okey dokey... not sure if I'll make it on saturday, but I'll see about the sunday. I'll have to log into AC to keep updated with it.

Supuyb !!!

I'll be there from Friday night onwards....Ya gotta come...we need to all sing happy birthday to you....LMAO.....not sure if we can buy enough candles for the cake though....Will let you know on that ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store