Not open for further replies.

moosipher

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Nottingham, UK
Yanbbrox;2958964; said:
I went and met DiXoN's car, i was late and didn't see anyone in an MFK shirt
GUTTED! Me, Chloe, and Satans Goldfish met Dixon at BAC at 11.. waited there until 12:00 and then went in, as no-one else seemed to be turning up..
Myself and SG Were wearing MFK t's.. we were there for about an hour and a half, I would guess, then went over to Pier.. we were there for about 30 minutes, then we got kicked out as they were closing - and about that time, Tom turned up... we all then went off to find a pub and have a quick chat before heading off again..
Yanbbrox - we were hoping to see you there, that's why we left Chloes mobile number on the thread, in the hope that somone would give us a call!
Loads of pics will be on here, as soon as I GET THEM DEVELOPED.. sheesh, some people forgetting all digital cameras on the day we go to the aquarium...
All in all, a really good day.
However, we have already started plotting for the next one... :)

jasoncambs

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
peterborough uk
synodontisjack;2959437; said:
sounds like fun i'll try and make the next one. Jason where did you get the dat, how much if you don't mind me asking
i got it from london ,, they have the fattest 2 foot arowana that you ever saw and also tanks stocked with monster fish all about 1 to 2 foot ,, when i have been there next week to collect the other 2 dats then i will tell you where it is lol,, :grinno:

they have 2 other dats that i will not be wanting , a thinbar and a cambeli , the cambeli is 150 i think as its the bright yellow rare type,

it was 85 pounds , i knocked them to 80 as they knew i travelled for it ,,

would you like to have a trip there with me maybe next weekend??

there is a perruno 2 foot,red tail 2 foot, selection of 2 foot arowanas ,, i really should have took some pics ,, its a mfk'ers heaven ,

synodontisjack

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
England, London
jasoncambs;2959481; said:
i got it from london ,, they have the fattest 2 foot arowana that you ever saw and also tanks stocked with monster fish all about 1 to 2 foot ,, when i have been there next week to collect the other 2 dats then i will tell you where it is lol,, :grinno:

they have 2 other dats that i will not be wanting , a thinbar and a cambeli , the cambeli is 150 i think as its the bright yellow rare type,

it was 85 pounds , i knocked them to 80 as they knew i travelled for it ,,

would you like to have a trip there with me maybe next weekend??

there is a perruno 2 foot,red tail 2 foot, selection of 2 foot arowanas ,, i really should have took some pics ,, its a mfk'ers heaven ,
sounds brilliant, should be getting a microlepis around that size soon. Londons too far for me really .

jasoncambs

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
peterborough uk
synodontisjack;2959495; said:
sounds brilliant, should be getting a microlepis around that size soon. Londons too far for me really .
well you could trip to mine then i could drive the mine to london bit ,,

he is a brave one , takes from the hand ,, i am well pleased ,,,,

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
moosipher;2959424; said:
GUTTED! Me, Chloe, and Satans Goldfish met Dixon at BAC at 11.. waited there until 12:00 and then went in, as no-one else seemed to be turning up..
Myself and SG Were wearing MFK t's.. we were there for about an hour and a half, I would guess, then went over to Pier.. we were there for about 30 minutes, then we got kicked out as they were closing - and about that time, Tom turned up... we all then went off to find a pub and have a quick chat before heading off again..
Yanbbrox - we were hoping to see you there, that's why we left Chloes mobile number on the thread, in the hope that somone would give us a call!
Loads of pics will be on here, as soon as I GET THEM DEVELOPED.. sheesh, some people forgetting all digital cameras on the day we go to the aquarium...
The wife was nagging me all the time we were there, 'who the hell is Chloe?' All I could say was 'it's the only person apart from DiXoN's number plate I reconise, Her picture is her avatar' Then I said 'I would know from her tattoos 'and it all went down hill from there;) I was seriously tempted to txt last night but things happened, and I couldn't

I was at BAS from about 1130 until 1230, had a cup of tea in the car park and a cig about 1200, had another wander round about 1210 and left about 1230, went to cascade in Bury and hit pier about 1400-1430 and I have the surgeon for proof;)

Annoying I know because I live about 5 miles from pier and you all could have come around to see the fish and the lake in the garden :irked: Check out the pond build there are new pictures and videos of the fish.

Loulou's going to mad :nilly:

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Yanbbrox;2959779; said:
The wife was nagging me all the time we were there, 'who the hell is Chloe?' All I could say was 'it's the only person apart from DiXoN's number plate I reconise, Her picture is her avatar' Then I said 'I would know from her tattoos 'and it all went down hill from there;) I was seriously tempted to txt last night but things happened, and I couldn't

I was at BAS from about 1130 until 1230, had a cup of tea in the car park and a cig about 1200, had another wander round about 1210 and left about 1230, went to cascade in Bury and hit pier about 1400-1430 and I have the surgeon for proof;)

Annoying I know because I live about 5 miles from pier and you all could have come around to see the fish and the lake in the garden :irked: Check out the pond build there are new pictures and videos of the fish.

Loulou's going to mad :nilly:
i saw you next to the door drinking tea, i did not know it was you then or i would have came over.

oscar n redtail cat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
england / west midlands
jasoncambs;2959512; said:
well you could trip to mine then i could drive the mine to london bit ,,

he is a brave one , takes from the hand ,, i am well pleased ,,,,
jason i can get gold tiger and tiger dats dirty cheap off the bloke ino , im getting them in under £10 !! but ill gess i could do you a deal on them any other fish any body wants as its a £75 fright so if i get a good amount of fish would make it a bit more full ;) can ship awsell :)

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
moosipher;2959424; said:

Haha ye i got a 3 minute look arround the shop lol oh and you missed out the part were we did doughnuts in the TVR in that empty car park lol:D

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
Dixon you missed out on the doughnuts lol.
Was really good to meet you and everyone by the way, shame we dont do it more often, i think an aquatics store/pub crawl is in order, hopefully with better service than that pub today:grinno::grinno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store