Status
Not open for further replies.

synodontisjack

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
England, London
Rambo85;2832413; said:
Hi, ive been looking for a good looking pair of convicts for a while (i can only seem to find albino) so i would happily take a pair off your hands.

I have a lepidota pike for sale if anyone is interested, it is only small (2.5-3" max) and if i get my hands on a nice breeding pair of convicts i have a proven breeding pair of F0 Kribs i will sell.

Cheers,

Ian
Ok it saves me feeding them to the gar, You wanting to pick it up as your less than an hour away.

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
I got a really nice immature pair of cichla temensis they are stunning!!!
Male about 13" and female 11", not for sale mind just thought id tell yall, they keep rubbing against eachother and vibrating its amazing to watch as they get older i might have a BREEDING PAIR of TEMENSIS and for £90 plus pike characins!!!!

synodontisjack

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
England, London
Tom500;2833512; said:
Male about 13" and female 11", not for sale mind just thought id tell yall, they keep rubbing against eachother and vibrating its amazing to watch as they get older i might have a BREEDING PAIR of TEMENSIS and for £90 plus pike characins!!!!
Congrats, how d'you find all this
need PICS

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Tom500;2833512; said:
Awesome, if you come to sell let me know dude

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
synodontisjack;2837754; said:
Just saw your pbass tom, very nice. Also saw your gator, good look with that thing:D:D:D:D:D:D
Is it aggresive to any of the other fish yet?

Oh god, dont even start on the gar im freaking angry that its not a florida i dont want a gator gar, should i expect it to get very aggressive?
Well i might have to get rid of it soon.

synodontisjack

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
England, London
Tom500;2837777; said:
Oh god, dont even start on the gar im freaking angry that its not a florida i dont want a gator gar, should i expect it to get very aggressive?
Well i might have to get rid of it soon.
well they're the most aggresive gar species and most who keep them keep them alone or with other gars. I think the turning point for real aggresion is 2' or so. Have you asked on the gar forum yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store