Umbee.

trace

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
Hamer Idaho
A 180 will last several years but really a 300 is minimum for life. These guys will get over 24" if they live long enough so min. Footprint I would say is 8'x30" and that really is the bare minimum for life.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishergus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2012
glendora
A 180 will last several years but really a 300 is minimum for life. These guys will get over 24" if they live long enough so min. Footprint I would say is 8'x30" and that really is the bare minimum for life.

Yeah as in right now all i have is a 180. But maybe in the future I'll get a 300

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
Get a Umbee it will be your Favourite fish and you will like it so much that you will get it a 350g lol. I love mine I can look at it for Hours, The Colors, Fins and sheer Power it posesses is just a all around Awsome fish! IMO of course!

fishergus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2012
glendora
Get a Umbee it will be your Favourite fish and you will like it so much that you will get it a 350g lol. I love mine I can look at it for Hours, The Colors, Fins and sheer Power it posesses is just a all around Awsome fish! IMO of course!
Yeah i like umbees but my fear is not having a 300 gallon tank at least. But, i do want one

trace

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
Hamer Idaho
Yeah i like umbees but my fear is not having a 300 gallon tank at least. But, i do want one

Save your money up for the tank they really are worth every penny. I have kept dozens of species through the years and nothing even come close. They truly are the whole package! Or just build a tank!

fishergus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2012
glendora
Save your money up for the tank they really are worth every penny. I have kept dozens of species through the years and nothing even come close. They truly are the whole package! Or just build a tank!

This is my plan get a Umbee fry keep it in my 180 for a couple of years then hopefully have enough for a larger aquarium

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store