Unknown Catfish

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
In my honest opinion, there's no such thing as invasive species. It's more about irresponsible pet owners who discard their animals when they grew tired of them.
And unfortunately there are irresponsible people all around hence we have strays and fishes being invasive all around

Hence hope to find a responsible adopter who will take in this snakehead, otherwise I have gotta get another fishtank just for it.
I 100% agree
It’s a cool fish tho, if can get a huge tank it would be worth keeping IMO

Reactions: tlindsey

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
You're going to have to fight the battle very hard. Given that snakehead's eventual size, she will have to be convinced to allow you a several thousand (likely in the 10,000 to 30,000 range) liter tank.

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
You're going to have to fight the battle very hard. Given that snakehead's eventual size, she will have to be convinced to allow you a several thousand (likely in the 10,000 to 30,000 range) liter tank.
There’s cheap large stock tanks that will work well, as long as he has the space for it

glencch

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2021

Thanks for the heads-up. I now really gotta find it a new home.

glencch

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2021
There’s cheap large stock tanks that will work well, as long as he has the space for it
LOL. My current tanks have already taken up the entire balcony and half of my living room..
I don't think those stock tanks will be able to enter my apartment. ?

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
LOL. My current tanks have already taken up the entire balcony and half of my living room..
I don't think those stock tanks will be able to enter my apartment. ?
Haha, nope. You’d need a garage or a yard

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store