unofficial fish of the week artwork

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Is it just me or do manatees kind of look like pugs from the front? Lol either way I love em both for their adorable squishy faces.
I can definitely see the pug resemblance for some manatees; although, it definitely depends on the tee. Regardless, they are all adorable and squishy :)

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
I can definitely see the pug resemblance for some manatees; although, it definitely depends on the tee. Regardless, they are all adorable and squishy :)
Lol they just took all the cute qualities of seals and walruses and combined em into one critter.

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I'm not an actual artist like you guys, but I came up with an idea and I've been having fun with it for a while.
The idea is to make drawings using only preset shapes in MS paint. You can rotate, slightly modify, cut or fill them but not create a shape from scratch.

As you can see in this masterpiece, the boesmani rainbows are made with diamonds and triangles, the clowns are the intersection of two ellipses and right triangles, the vals are upside-down lightning, and the rocks are clouds. Can you spot the platinum clown?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Now this is actually impressive, you had an idea that no one else has had on this site yet, ran with it, and managed to get a pretty good picture with the limited resources at your disposal. Well done I say.

Reactions: ZaRue and FESHMAN

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Now this is actually impressive, you had an idea that I no one else has had on this site yet, ran with it, and managed to get a pretty good picture with the limited resources at your disposal. Well done I say.
I appreciate that thanks! I thought someone would accuse me of stealing his kids drawings ?

• Haha
Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store