unofficial fish of the week artwork

Here ya go. This is a pic of my late FH (Jr.) before he passed away. Lol he was my most photogenic fish I had.

View attachment 1440155
Even for a flowerhorn that is a gigantic headbump I have to say. That's pretty much the flowerhorn equivalent of this:Screenshot (224).png

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Even for a flowerhorn that is a gigantic headbump I have to say. That's pretty much the flowerhorn equivalent of this:View attachment 1440160
Yeah he was just absurdly big. And can ya believe that I originally got him as a ¼in baby covered in ick at Petco? Got him for $13 and least to say he was the best $13 I've ever spent.

neontetraking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
Cool drawings. Maybe I'll try to post some of mine.

Raja0408

Feeder Fish
Feb 12, 2021
Dear Team,

Pls suggest as my flowerhorn is fighting since 7 days with ducky lips disease and lost half of its lower lip. Now I see pop eye as well.

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
Dear Team,

Pls suggest as my flowerhorn is fighting since 7 days with ducky lips disease and lost half of its lower lip. Now I see pop eye as well.
Is it in its own tank? I suggest quarantine it if not, test the water, and dose with epson salt for the dosage for the correct amount of gallons or liters.
I suggest creating your own thread, for disease, as you’ll get more help then posting in an art thread.

Raja0408

Feeder Fish
Feb 12, 2021
Is it in its own tank? I suggest quarantine it if not, test the water, and dose with epson salt for the dosage for the correct amount of gallons or liters.
I suggest creating your own thread, for disease, as you’ll get more help then posting in an art thread.
Yes it is in its own tank. It had gall bladder issue earlier and later recovered after de-worming. Ever since then it has eye sighting issue. So started to add many small fishes along and it was going smooth unless it got ducky lips disease. Half of its lower lip got cut with eye pop. I'm really worried about its condition. It has faced soo much of pain. I just wanted to know how long this problem lasts.

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
Yes it is in its own tank. It had gall bladder issue earlier and later recovered after de-worming. Ever since then it has eye sighting issue. So started to add many small fishes along and it was going smooth unless it got ducky lips disease. Half of its lower lip got cut with eye pop. I'm really worried about its condition. It has faced soo much of pain. I just wanted to know how long this problem lasts.
Sounds pretty bad, don’t know how long it’ll last if it’ll ever go away, but hope he makes it. Maybe add a bubbler to get more oxygen, read somewhere that it may help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store