unofficial fish of the week artwork

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I said the next one was going to be black and white, here it is Niki_up Niki_up . I'm not really into plecos but the zebra takes some beating.

The clue for my next one is the grumpy guy from sesame street!

View attachment 1463585
This is absolutely breathtaking.
I attempted to draw a fish, see if you can guess what it is.
View attachment 1463409
I love this tarpon! The body shape is perfect and I really like the colors you added as well. Well done!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
This is absolutely breathtaking.
Thanks.

My next effort, as per my "grumpy guy from sesame street" clue, was going to be an Oscar. But it's defeated me, lol. Damn hard, I'm half way through it but I'm not happy with it at all.

Fish are hard so I'm taking a breather from fish for a bit, at the moment I'm working on something non fishy, hopefully it'll be done soon and I can post it up.

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
I said the next one was going to be black and white, here it is Niki_up Niki_up . I'm not really into plecos but the zebra takes some beating.

The clue for my next one is the grumpy guy from sesame street!

View attachment 1463585
I must have viewed this on my phone when you first posted it. I did not realize the amount of detail you had applied. WOW!!

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Every picture you draw, the better they become!
Practice makes perfect, right? Lol. I'm doing plenty of practicing but I'm not finding it any easier, and I'm a long way off perfection. But I'm enjoying it and it's nice that you guys like my work, it means a lot.

must have viewed this on my phone when you first posted it. I did not realize the amount of detail you had applied. WOW!!
Yes, it's the detail in a piece that really brings it together. You'd think that the teeniest touches, marks and dots, which are pretty unnoticeable on their own, wouldn't add anything to the picture, but collectively they truly make it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store