Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Last week on Sinner, she said she remembered right at the end. Last ship seems to be making stories up to continue(still watching it). Next week is the end of Strain. Too many expectations of Orville instead of letting it be it's own. AHS- I don't know what to make of winter. She started as a leftie but seems to be helping that crazy guy. Seems everyone on that show is crazy.

Go Cowboys. Good to see them get one over the Giants.
I like Ally,or rather the actress who plays her.Her reactions and facial expressions are hilarious and she was great as the two headed woman in last season too .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Last week on Sinner, she said she remembered right at the end. Last ship seems to be making stories up to continue(still watching it). Next week is the end of Strain. Too many expectations of Orville instead of letting it be it's own. AHS- I don't know what to make of winter. She started as a leftie but seems to be helping that crazy guy. Seems everyone on that show is crazy.

Go Cowboys. Good to see them get one over the Giants.
I like Ally,or rather the actress who plays her.Her reactions and facial expressions are hilarious and she was great as the two headed woman in last season too .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw IT today.....pretty long but pretty good.My mistake was going to one of those cutsy tutsy movie theaters that have assinged seating....total pain in the ass.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
older kids want to take me to see It. knowing me to be the king fan that I am and they said was pretty dang good. Mother on the list also. I like weird quarky horror movies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
older kids want to take me to see It. knowing me to be the king fan that I am and they said was pretty dang good. Mother on the list also. I like weird quarky horror movies.
Go see it this weekend Pops,I wanna read your review of it.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
going to try and fit it in, last sunny day here is tomorrow then that is it till May, back to rain and cool temps, fall here is like a switch, once its flipped, its over.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store