Upcoming Movies and TV shows

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
If hardy is in peaky blinders im going to have to check it out.

Just watched the devil you know on netflix. Anyone who lives in a state that has a dupont plant should check it out. Thank god i wasnt in DE too long and thank god im getting the hell out. No wonder why the rat bastards give soo much to this state. Smh
I use to do a lot of work for DuPont on the chemical side of things including the ones in your lovely state. I think Dow runs them now. One manufacturered snow mobile poly parts.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I love him in Gladiator, my favorite movie of all time.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I use to do a lot of work for DuPont on the chemical side of things including the ones in your lovely state. I think Dow runs them now. One manufacturered snow mobile poly parts.
I did a yr in one of proctor and gambles chem plants. Not fun.

Yeah seems like dow/dupont did quite a number on the environment down here. Word is thats reason for all the "charity"

Tons of chicken processing plants too. Infact there was some recent issue with the water table not to far from me. We've been drinking bottled water only since i heard the news

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
J jaws7777 K krichardson Tom Hardy shows up in Season 2 and is probably my favorite character in any tv show. Peaky Blinders is the best TV show I have ever watched. Kind of surprised both of you havent watched it yet, based on your movie/show likings I think you will love it. Cillian Murphy is a total badass, just an amazing show haha.

I saw the Nun in theatres and yes that scared the hell out of me.

Pumped for GOT next weekend!
IM glad IM NOT the only one the Nun scared!!! You know there is probably going to be a Nun 2. 5 days till GOT!!!! OMG!!! IM so excited!!!!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
been waiting along time for GoT final season. shock me!

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
Im gonna check it out. Im still trying to finish devil you may know. The baby is dead set against us watching it. We get about 20 min...then he starts his crap.

Tom hardy and Joaquin Phoenix are probably my favorite actors.
Tom Hardy & James Gandafini were in a movie called The Drop. I thought it was good!!!

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I watched Water World with Costner last night, pretty fun film haha, Mad Max on water.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw the trailer for Star Wars:Episode 9.It is scheduled for a Christmas release.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store