Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I never could get into Chuckie for some reason.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Saw John Wick 3 today. Really enjoyed it. I love seeing a good movie in the middle of the day when there are only 3 other people in the theater :headbang2Loved that they worked his line from the Matric into this one. When asked by Winston right before the big shoot out what he needs, he replied "Guns.....lots of guns". Same thing he said right before the lobby shootout scene in the first Matrix.

No real good previews coming out that interested me at all. IT 2 is coming out next month, sure some of you guys that like horror will enjoy that one I bet. Gonna go see Secret life of pets 2 in a couple weeks after the mobs of kids thin out.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The creator isn't even involved in childs play remake. Mgm owns the right to the original so that's what they're remaking....and the film industry being what it is ...well there ya go

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix lately. Watched the first two seasons of it when it was Tv and hated that they cancelled it so was glad Netflix picked it up. I'm 4 episodes into season 3 on Netflix and I honestly don't even know if I will finish watching it. I just don't understand why they feel when something goes to Netflix adding a bunch of foul language somehow makes the show better :thumbsdow

Seriously I'm far from a prude, but I really don't care to watch a show that has so much cursing in it and F bombs so obviously added for no reason. That plus I swear they just push political/social agendas. Not even to episode 5 and already have been pushing homosexual sex scenes and immigration garbage like crazy.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix lately. Watched the first two seasons of it when it was Tv and hated that they cancelled it so was glad Netflix picked it up. I'm 4 episodes into season 3 on Netflix and I honestly don't even know if I will finish watching it. I just don't understand why they feel when something goes to Netflix adding a bunch of foul language somehow makes the show better :thumbsdow

Seriously I'm far from a prude, but I really don't care to watch a show that has so much cursing in it and F bombs so obviously added for no reason. That plus I swear they just push political/social agendas. Not even to episode 5 and already have been pushing homosexual sex scenes and immigration garbage like crazy.
I wasnt aware that Netflix picked up and are continuing the show.I thought they were just showing old episodes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store