Upcoming Movies and TV shows

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Not a new movie, but I finally saw FURY with Brad Pitt.

Forget private Ryan. This wasn't a better movie, but it was the bloodiest war movie ever.

What if your first task on the new job was to mop a dead guy out of your seat?
Love Fury! What an explosive (Pun!) cast inside the tank! Pitt, Pena, Laoeuf and Bernthal! I also liked how they ended it.

I havent been on the movies much lately. Started watching Lost which I have only seen parts of in the past, liking that a lot so far.

I am excited for Ad Astra, Ford V Fahrarii and Hollywood which has been out a while I just havent made time to see an almost 3hr movie.

Reactions: Ulu

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Love Fury! What an explosive (Pun!) cast inside the tank! Pitt, Pena, Laoeuf and Bernthal! I also liked how they ended it.

I havent been on the movies much lately. Started watching Lost which I have only seen parts of in the past, liking that a lot so far.

I am excited for Ad Astra, Ford V Fahrarii and Hollywood which has been out a while I just havent made time to see an almost 3hr movie.
Hmm,never heard of Ad Astra or that other one but Ido eant to see Hollywood.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw the previews for The Joker,it looks like it is going to be pretty good and lol at those already touting it as the movie of the year.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I saw the previews for The Joker,it looks like it is going to be pretty good and lol at those already touting it as the movie of the year.
Yes I have also heard that it is movie of the year material. Judging solely on the previews it does not seem like something I would want to see, Ill probably wait for dvd.

Poseidon2.0

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2015
Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Yes I have also heard that it is movie of the year material. Judging solely on the previews it does not seem like something I would want to see, Ill probably wait for dvd.
I only go to see movies with my kid these days so will definitely wait for it to come out on vid.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
HBO has a series version of The Watchmen soon to be released.The commercial looked pretty good.

Reactions: Ulu

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I just Ready or Not in theaters, wow.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....saw Rambo,Last Blood earlier today and enjoyed it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store