Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
LOL...funky? No idea,I haven't heard anything else about it.I'm surprised the Japanese haven't placed a bounty on the captain and crew...
There seems to be a third Hunger Games film coming out at the end of the month.It doesn't seem to be promoted very much.
that would send the ratings through the roof,but the japanese don't have the balls to do that.
I thought the second hunger was boring. I liked the japanese version better-Battle Royale
[video]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/[/video]

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I also thought it was boring.Battle Royale sounds interesting though,is it English dubbed?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
It's the final hunger game film. If the idea of the revolution didnt excite you (maybe you tards dozed off at the end and missed the climax), you might as well skip it

Whale war? That show is zzz TURRIBLE! i watched a documentary on Paul Watson. Now that was interesting

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think I did sleep through it.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I saw the episode where the captain pretended that he got shot by the japanese.

that was all I ever needed to see. show is whack and I'm not spending another second of my life on that garbage.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
hunger games sequel was better than the first one.

they're both not great. I will be seeing the last one though since I already saw the first two.

and hunger games is not a remake of battle royale. battle royale is not even the first to come up with that plot

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
hunger games sequel was better than the first one.

and hunger games is not a remake of battle royale. battle royale is not even the first to come up with that plot
Yeah theyre crazy on hunger games being better then catching fire. Theyre not even close. I dont know anyone who say the ending and didnt say holy s***. Btw saw it in theater, that ceiling scene looked amazing on the silver screen

If battle royal is a hunger games remake or vice versa, so is maze runner.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
neither is a remake of eachother. battle royale came out over a decade before hunger games. br novel also came out roughly decade before hg novel

of course we don't know if the hunger games author took some of it's ideas, the auther claims to have been influenced by other things. but again, br isn't the first to have this plot

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think someone mentioned Battle Royale in this thread before...was it you Sumo? I don't know,I might have the Eating Fire DVD laying around somewhere.If I can find it I'll give it a good watch later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store