Upcoming Movies and TV shows

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I dropped cable years ago and don't have netflix, but there are a few shows I still watch. Nothing new, though. Legion is my favorite and I still love The Curse of Oak Island. I watch a lot of YouTube, Motor Trend and subscribe to WWE Network.

I am super excited for Into the Spider-Verse even though it's animated.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I honestly wasn't thrilled with the last Godzilla film, but I will go see this for sure, just hope its better than the previous one.
My sentiments also,pretty much.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I think one thing that they really messed out on in the last film was not using Bryan Cranston more. You got such a huge star and great actor like that and you only use him in the first 20 minutes of the film. If they would have made him more of the lead I think it would have been a better film.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Im pretty excited for the new Godzilla film. I enjoyed the last one somewhat lol.

Didnt make it to theaters like I hoped but watched Apollo 13 and Mowgli on Netflix. Mowgli is the Jungle Book story with a dark take. I liked it.

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Im pretty excited for the new Godzilla film. I enjoyed the last one somewhat lol.

Didnt make it to theaters like I hoped but watched Apollo 13 and Mowgli on Netflix. Mowgli is the Jungle Book story with a dark take. I liked it.
Thought I would enjoy mowgli more, but I didnt. I enjoy the darker take but the special effects were clearly nowhere near as good as the Disney version. Also, parts of the story felt rushed and did not seem to hang together for me.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thought I would enjoy mowgli more, but I didnt. I enjoy the darker take but the special effects were clearly nowhere near as good as the Disney version. Also, parts of the story felt rushed and did not seem to hang together for me.
Is this the same one with Christopher Walken doing the voice of one of the characters?

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Is this the same one with Christopher Walken doing the voice of one of the characters?
Walken wasnt involved with any of them. This is the one that was directed by Andy Serkis and has Christian Bale as Bagheera (black panther).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store